Google

Old Patriot's Pen

Personal pontifications of an old geezer born 200 years too late.

NOTE The views I express on this site are mine and mine alone. Nothing I say should be construed as being "official" or the views of any group, whether I've been a member of that group or not. The advertisings on this page are from Google, and do not constitute an endorsement on my part.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

I've been everywhere That was the title of a hit country-and-western song from the late 1950's, originally sung by Hank Snow, and made famous by Johnny Cash. I resemble that! My 26-year career in the Air Force took me to more than sixty nations on five continents - sometimes only for a few minutes, other times for as long as four years at a time. In all that travel, I also managed to find the perfect partner, help rear three children, earn more than 200 hours of college credit, write more than 3000 reports, papers, documents, pamphlets, and even a handful of novels, take about 10,000 photographs, and met a huge crowd of interesting people. I use this weblog and my personal website here to document my life, and discuss my views on subjects I find interesting.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

We are at war, da$$it!

I'm a great fan of Rantburg, an interactive website that discusses daily happenings in the global war against islamic terrorism. I've been reading it since at least 2003, and it's never been boring. One thing the "locals" know for sure is that we are at war with a large percentage of the world's muslim population, not because we want to be, but because we have been persistently attacked by factions among that population.

This is not a new war. It's been going on ever since the end of World War I, when Great Britain and France broke up the old Ottoman Empire into a dozen or more quasi-independent nations. The discovery of oil in the Arabian peninsula and surrounding areas have given the muslims the funding to engage more seriously in a war against the rest of the world. Islam is a death cult, and has no qualms about killing its own members or anyone else to further its cause - world domination. Islam is incompatible with individual freedom, personal choice, and the equality of the individual. Islam supposedly means "submission" - it's more like "total surrender".

The Western world has been fighting against these muslim extremists with both hands tied behind them and one foot in a bucket. It's time to stop. It's time to acknowledge exactly what islam is, the threat it represents, and the ways it's used to attack our freedoms. It's also time to fight back - in every way possible. We have no right to totally destroy another people - unless they refuse to acknowledge our freedom to live as we choose. Islam accepts no such rights on our behalf, and must be crushed. The sooner we quit playing games and get on with it, the fewer people will die at the hands of islamic extremists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home