Google

Old Patriot's Pen

Personal pontifications of an old geezer born 200 years too late.

NOTE The views I express on this site are mine and mine alone. Nothing I say should be construed as being "official" or the views of any group, whether I've been a member of that group or not. The advertisings on this page are from Google, and do not constitute an endorsement on my part.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

I've been everywhere That was the title of a hit country-and-western song from the late 1950's, originally sung by Hank Snow, and made famous by Johnny Cash. I resemble that! My 26-year career in the Air Force took me to more than sixty nations on five continents - sometimes only for a few minutes, other times for as long as four years at a time. In all that travel, I also managed to find the perfect partner, help rear three children, earn more than 200 hours of college credit, write more than 3000 reports, papers, documents, pamphlets, and even a handful of novels, take about 10,000 photographs, and met a huge crowd of interesting people. I use this weblog and my personal website here to document my life, and discuss my views on subjects I find interesting.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm Tired

Truthfully, I'm totally exhausted. Not physically, or mentally, but intellectually and emotionally exhausted. I'm tired of the lame excuses, the phony arguments, and the false accusations of the people who don't have a clue what the United States of America means to most of its citizens, and many of the people around the world that envy us, and yes, even hate us.

I'm tired of "political correctness", that false agenda that strangles freedom of speech, tries to rip sexually explicit words from the English language, and turn plain speaking into "enlightened" garbledegoop.

I'm tired of the attack on religion, disguised in the many forms such attacks come in. I'm tired of the First Amendment being mis-interpreted to mean freedom FROM religion, rather than freedom OF religion. I'm tired of the word Jesus being considered an expletive, except when it's being misused AS an expletive. I'm tired of being constantly fed the stupidity that there are "no moral absolutes", that "all religions are equally true", and that atheism is the highest achievement of man. I'm tired of people attacking my God, my beliefs, and my sincerity.

I'm tired of politicians from both parties that are far more interested in advancing their party than serving this nation. I'm tired of people trying to limit freedom in the name of "diversity", "affirmative action", and "social responsibility".

I'm tired of people in the ivory-tower Academic community that warp, twist, misrepresent, misidentify, and mangle clear history into some form of anti-American slop. I'm tired of these people demanding that I apologize - for everything this nation has ever done - just because I'm white, male, and heterosexual.

I'm tired of the twisted viewpoint displayed on television, in the movie theaters, in newspapers, and anywhere else the "sophisticated" can find to spew their idiocy. I'm tired of having to defend everything I've ever done from these idiots that have never done anything constructive.

I'm tired of being hated and despised because I wore the uniform of our Nation proudly for more than 25 years. I'm tired of being called a baby-killer, a mercenary, and stupid because I believe in this nation, it's Constitution, and the way of life I served to protect.

I've had enough. From now on, I'm going to be the meanest, nastiest, grouchiest, SOB in the world, and dead set against everything the lunatic fringe believes in or stands for. I'm going to boo them, I'm going to expose their idiocy, and I'm going to call them unflattering names at the top of my voice. If they instigate violence, some of them will be carried from the field of battle to the mortuary, whether I survive or not.

I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same. I will continue to do that 'till my dying breath. I will not flinch, I will not retreat, and I will not stand down. This is a battle to the death - either the death of the nay-sayers, or the death of freedom. I will not stop until freedom has won. I will not support any politician who does not obey the laws of the United States, and who will insist on those laws be enforced once implemented. I will not support any government program that surrenders power from the government to the liberal "elite". I will not hold any of my brothers and sisters blameless for giving in to the mob, nor will I abandon them when they fight alongside me.

It's time to take a stand. Either you're willing to do battle on behalf of freedom, or you're a slave. You may not wear any chains, nor bow to any master, but slave you are when you blindly accept the idiocy of those who've abandoned truth for inclusion, and turned from faith to self-agrandisement. Samuel Adams lives again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home