- You're in the zone of damage, and you are trying to contact someone in the US, and can't get through. Leave a contact point where you are, and send me a telephone number, email address, or other contact information. If you're injured or need specific assistance, post that, too.
- If you're trying to get in touch with someone you believe is in the damaged area, post the information here. I will keep in touch with the people I know are in the area, and let them know a new message has been posted.
- If you need anything else, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll see what I can do.
- If you're a blogger and want to help out, copy and paste this to your website, and send me a link. I'll post it on my site for all to see.
- The best site for news about what's going on in the area is currently "South Asia Earthquake and Tsunami News". So far they haven't been overwhelmed, but it's possible they will be. Besides, they can't carry ALL the information. That's why we've volunteered to help.
If anyone has an idea as to how bloggers can help out, please feel free to send them to me.
If any of you belong to church groups, aid agencies, or any other group, and are willing to help out, let me know, and I'll post the information here. If all you have is a website, but you're in the affected area and you have information to add, let me know that, too, and I'll do what I can.
I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. If there are any people in the danger zone that needs to contact someone in Colorado and can't get through by phone, let me know, and I'll try to relay any message you have.
I have 20+ years working with aerial photography and doing damage assessment. If any group has access to photography of the damaged area, and would like a professional damage assessment report, send me the photos and I'll do what I can, free of charge.